Deliver the Right Price, Right Product, Right Service, Right Now!
September 01, 2015
United Water Works is proud be one of the newest members of WASDA!
The Water and Sewer Distributors of America (WASDA) was founded in 1979 in San Francisco. Fourteen men saw a need to provide support and resources in the American water infrastructure and wastewater industries. Today, WASDA is made up of about 145 water & sewer companies who are engaged in the distribution, warehousing, and manufacturing of waterworks. WASDA makes sure municipalities and distributors can connect together for supplies and services.
The mission of WASDA is to strengthen and promote the distribution of water and wastewater products and services. The main goals of WASDA are to:
- Educate and inform about waterworks
- Provide resources for industry communications and dialog
- Be the voice of the water and wastewater industry in regards to legislative and industry issues
- Provide programs and services to recruit and retain industry members
- Maintain a highly effective association for the industry
Jerry Canada will travel to Kansas City, MO for the annual Fall Meeting & Membership Forum. Again, United is proud to be a member of WASDA and Jerry looks forwarding to connecting with everyone at the Fall Meeting.